Wednesday 16 March 2016

17032016 what could have been

Bismillahirrohmanirrohim

17 March 2015

what could or have been, the day that we celebrate the arrival of a new member in our family.

it was my estimated due date of birth for our very first child, if he/she had survived the pregnancy in 2014.

So this year, on this day, it could have been a birthday party thrown to celebrate his/her first birthday.

Tak tahu kenapa tiba-tiba teringat. Tapi tak apa lah. Bukan rezeki kami. I am sure Allah has His plans laid out perfectly for us.

Sekarang, I am carrying precious cargo in me. :)

I need to take care of myself.

I am looking forward to the day when he/she arrives. Husband pun selalu cakap macam tu bila dia cakap dengan baby.

Kami doakan ini rezeki kami. Tapi kita hanya mampu merancang kan?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :-)