Tuesday 22 March 2016

19w

Bismillahirrohmanirrohim

As I was watching Downton Abbey earlier, I felt baby moving. But this time, there was a bulge on my bump. It appeared as soon as it disappeared. I was shocked! :D

The weather has been unbearable lately. It rained for a bit in the afternoon (which I am very grateful for) but after 5pm it is all sunshine again.

Vacuumed the hall today, folded the laundry and that is my limit already. I used to be able to do full swing housecleaning in a day, including mopping. Not anymore I guess.

Baby will make his/her presence known. A kick to remind mama to stop and continue watching Downton Abbey.

I am already at Season 6 on the final few episodes I am afraid. Guess I will have series withdrawal when I am done with Downton Abbey.

Tried new series like Call the Midwife, Upstairs Downstairs (2010), Doctor Who - they're just not the same. Guess I will have to keep searching.

Husband is currently trying to catch up with his Walking Dead episodes. Least of my favorite, really, but still interesting to pick my curiosity on what is going to happen next.

Did I tell you I sweat alot these days?

Sighs.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :-)